US Restaurant Worker Brought Lifetime Over New York Bombing




New York
A US restaurant worker was sentenced to life in prison for a New York bombing that injured 31 people in 2016. By a federal judge, the man claiming to be inspired by Osama bin Laden is said to be very dangerous.

Ahmad Khan Rahimi, born in Afghanistan, court that he became radical after being "harassed" by the FBI and "exiled" because of his religion. During the trial, the 30-year-old man did not show any remorse for his actions.

At the trial as reported by the AFP news agency, Wednesday (14/2/2018), the public prosecutor stated that "magical" was killed in a bomb attack that occurred on September 17, 2016. The second bomb explosion led to the cancellation of a US Marine Corps running event in the town of Seaside Park, New Jersey. Rahimi was found guilty of eight counts

Police have also defused other bombs at Chelsea and found additional pipe bombs in the home town of Rahimi, Elizabeth, New Jersey where he works in his family restaurant. Rahimi was wounded in a crossfire with police on September 19, 2017 before he was arrested. It also found a journal of its own writing that praised Osama bin Laden and recruited US-born al-Qaeda, Anwar al-Awlaki. He moved to the United States in 1995 with his family and became a naturalized citizen in 2011.

In court, Rahimi said that he understands why there is frustration between Muslim countries and Americans.

"I have been here for more than 20 years, I have American friends and Muslim friends, "said Rahimi. According to him, things change after he acts and dresses like a devout Muslim.

Since Rahimi's arrest, two other lone-wolf attackers have staged a bombing in New York. A Bangladeshi driver blew up a bomb to injure himself and three others in December 2017. Earlier on 31 October 2017, an Uzbek immigrant crashed his truck into cyclists, killing eight people. The man claimed to be inspired by the ISIS terrorist group.

(ita / ita)


<! –
            

->

            

New York Bombing Accused Accused of Threats of Terror, Support Terrorism Action

The man who detonated a low-powered pipe bomb in a New York City subway tunnel Monday was accused of making terror threats and aiding terrorism, the New York Police announced Tuesday. [19659002] The suspect, identified as 27-year-old Akayed Ullah, was also charged with a criminal offense.

The authorities said Ullah, a Bangladeshi immigrant and a former taxi driver, tied a bomb to his body, but the bomb did not fully explode. [19659004] Monday's attack occurred in a tunnel connecting the Port Authority Bus Terminal which is bustling with the Times Square subway station. The security video shows the attacker walking between the crowds at rush hour and then smoke filling the area when the bomb explodes. The man was then seen lying on the floor while people hurried away from the scene.

Attackers were taken to the hospital in serious condition with burns on their hands and bodies. Three others suffer from headaches and their hearing loss.

"This is a trial of a terrorist attack," said New York Mayor Bill de Blasio. "Thanks to God the offender did not achieve his ultimate goal."

Albert Fox Cahn, legal director of the Council on American-Islamic Relations in New York, issued a statement on behalf of the Ullah family. He said that the perpetrator's family felt "saddened by the violence targeted to our city today, and by the accusations against our family members."

Ullah comes to America through a visa program for people who have relatives who are citizens or residents remain in America.

Bangladesh Embassy in Washington, DC issued a statement condemning the attack Monday.

This is the second terror attack that took place in New York in the past two months.

An ISIS sympathizer drove a rented pickup on the bike trail in Manhattan late October and killed eight people. [lt]